Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Tech isn't so smart after all

(Topic created on: 03-16-2021 06:36 AM)
Lascelles
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Well, I see that the A71 gets an update, not the A51. Why? Just so the giant's can force a push of upgrading a device? If this is the case for the future, I don't want it. I'll be happily and easily able to go back to the stone age and use the cheapest phone just for the basics. I'm waiting for this update to be released by Telus for better camera stability and other enchantments.

I'm pissed off with Canada's carriers. Nothing but huge scammers, rip offs and lack of support.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I agree 100 percent with you! Greedy phone makers. I use to always stand up for Samsung because I believe they wouldn't **bleep** users like Apple does, but it's not the case anymore. Samsung uses to make the best of everything, but nowadays, their dishwasher, fridges, washer/dryers and phones are overpriced garbage that won't have support or parts five years from now! This is what happens when you try and take every corner of the market. You lose focus on things and quality spreading too thin.

this coming from a guy that fixes their junk! washer and fridges are the worst! don't buy them ever!

View solution in context

6 Comments
Galaxy A
I saw Telus schedule, A51 just updated on Feb.

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility/Software-Update-Schedule/ta-p/53566
0 Likes
Lascelles
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Well, that was a lie. I'm still on UI 2.5 and the optimization update was garbage. Didn't do 💩. It was only a security update. POS!
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Oh...you are waiting for UI3 update I guess.
0 Likes
Lascelles
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Here's my last update... Nothing but bull💩. Why do they tease us? I'm happily and easily willing to throw this phone in the garbage and go back to the old school ways. I can't stand waiting for performance upgrades, when I want to enjoy what I paid for. This is why I can't justify a $2000 phone or any tech nowadays. Prices are extremely high just for landfills...

Screenshot_20210316-095441_Software update_18270.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I agree 100 percent with you! Greedy phone makers. I use to always stand up for Samsung because I believe they wouldn't **bleep** users like Apple does, but it's not the case anymore. Samsung uses to make the best of everything, but nowadays, their dishwasher, fridges, washer/dryers and phones are overpriced garbage that won't have support or parts five years from now! This is what happens when you try and take every corner of the market. You lose focus on things and quality spreading too thin.

this coming from a guy that fixes their junk! washer and fridges are the worst! don't buy them ever!
Lascelles
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I'm a mechanical guy as well. Bull💩 baffles brains. 🤪😂