cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The comment section on youtube video box in fb page was blocked.

(Topic created on: 08-20-2021 05:33 PM)
Bill23
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
After i got the Update for Android 11 i had found issue on my phone...  When i watch youtube video on FB page, the message box has blocked and i can't able to type characters... Second: is whenever i charge the phone after 50% battery charge was stop and need to be remove the Type C cable on the phone and need to be connecting again for continuing up to fully charged.... Please do help me what to do solution for this issue on my phone.

1 Comment
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, have you also updated your applications? Make sure to keep them updated as well. Also, regularly do a CLEAR CACHE PARTITION on your device via the RECOVERY/SAFE MODE after updating your software version to refresh the system and avoid unwanted performance bugs. Hope this helps! Stay safe and enjoy the weekend. 😀