Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Top 4 Features that should be added in One UI 4.0

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 06:15 PM)
FordAegan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
- Scrolling Vertical App drawer. That should be self explanatory. It is absolutely annoying when you try to change app screen horizontally and trigger the back button. **bleep**, even Google started removing hamburger menus.
- Widget exit animation should be integrated and not some square flying towards the middle urgh.
- Just add the stupid Multi User support Samsung. It's annoying when people troll my personal space when they borrow my phone. Or the fact that they literally have access to all my passwords. Just do it. **bleep**. I don't need an alternative like the locked folder or the app locker **bleep**. Just add it.
- Change the frickin page animations inside apps. The current one is really like slapping a cardboard on top of another. Its really not looking good unlike the animations in vanilla. Is your animation department not getting enough pay to do their job CORRECTLY. Stop funding this fun poking advertisements on apple and start working on your own problems. You just shame yourself for looking good at the front but not good in the long run.
5 Comments
karlos_
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I agree. They should step up on animations. One UI is my favorite Android skin but its animations are a bit boring and buggy.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! You may want to send your suggestions to Samsung RnD.

rnd.hr@samsung.com

Hope to have helped. 
🙂

0 Likes
FordAegan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Sadly, i wasn't able to get a reply.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day! Don't pout! You have at least voiced out your suggestions and who knows, they may be included in future updates! 😄 Stay safe always.

FordAegan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Speaking of updates, do you know if Galaxy A01 Core is getting android 11 go with one ui core on top?
0 Likes