Galaxy A

23 Comments
Galaxy A
Which Servic Center is this?
0 Likes
Julie_A01
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Alabang Town Center and Sta. Rosa Laguna, Philippines. It is the reason why they could'nt give me a technical report after repair.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Is that an Official Samsung Service Center? If so you can file a report, admins here can help you out.
Julie_A01
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
They ignoring me and i cannot afford to pay for their service, eventhough it is under warranty, they do not want to consider, forgotten lock screen password and google account. They do not believe that i owned this mobile.
Galaxy A
Hopefully the moderators here can address your concern.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I think that QR in the box isn't the phone's serial number but the packaging's serial number
0 Likes
Galaxy A
have you registered your device before via the samsung members app? there you should see the original serial and imei number of your device
0 Likes
MrApex
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
By the time you log-in to samsung members it automatically identify the IME and S/N of your phone if there is a duplication the samsung will notify you via e-mail,
0 Likes
MrApex
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
In fact my old samsung device is also identified on the list of my products on samsung site even though i register it late via e-mail and phone number ,
0 Likes