Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Touchscreen Is Partially Damage 📵

(Topic created on: 06-26-2022 09:21 PM)
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I didn't drop my phone. The LCD is good and the screen is not broken. But there's something wrong with my touchscreen because it is not working well in some part of the screen. It all started with a ghost touch or phantom touch and after that the screen in particular area didn't work whenever I touch it.

I did the Safe Mode troubleshooting and it is the result.

After the Safe Mode troubleshooting, the problem is still there.
I have to take this to a repair shop or a service center but it is too far away from my address. Is it just a minor issue or a serious one? For me personally, this is not good. Buti pa iyong Oppo ni mama kahit basag-basag na iyong screen gumagana pa naman iyong touchscreen niya. Pero iyong sakin kahit wala namang sira sa screen di ko na matotouch iyang parte na yan ng screen ko. Nakakapanghinayang lang na na-encounter ko ito sa unit ko gayung 1 year and 4 months old pa lang naman itong phone ko sakin. Kung ipapaayos ko kaya ito sa repair shop ng mga gadgets dito sa lugar namin, magkano naman po kaya singil nila sa akin? May ideya ba kayo? I've been a fan of Samsung since my childhood but I'm disappointed now.
7 Comments
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day to you Reesch! Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung member community. In regards to this, it is better to call for technical support regarding this, fixing your phone on some shady repair shop can cause much more problems in the future. Here are the numbers you can use to reach us  #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back with an update if concern has been fixed. Thanks and have a great day! 

maxq1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bummer yan! Hope you have that sorted out soon enough. Long shot but worth doing perhaps: Have you tried doing a factory reset?
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Um, what do you mean "bummer?"
Nathrogen
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bummer means "a thing that is annoying or disappointing"
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Aww What A Shame How Many Years Are You Owning Your Phone Right Now? If Its Long Now Its Time To Upgrade And What Is Your Budget?
0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bummer=PITA=hassle ✌️
Galaxy A
ALSO MY OFFER to any person that can succeed fixing my Phone unlock request -- Then I will pay Technician 5000.p 👍
0 Likes