Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Tricks I Accidentally Found

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 12:50 AM)
Yorthzki
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
When I open an app then, going to home screen, something strange happened. I was putting a widget then something pop up. It was the app from the recent tabs. I think this is a new feature in one ui 4.1 but its annoying how i cannot do this all the time and how to work this thing properly. I hold my finger in the middle of the screen and in order to run the pop up screen it needs one app running in recent tabs (*idk what is call?) Is this new or old, let me know. 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy A
thanks for tip
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Perhaps you're pertaining to Multiwindow?
0 Likes
Yorthzki
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
No, i dont tap the icon or anything to pop up view. Im not sure how to use but i hold my finger on the middle screen
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Mind sharing a screen record?
0 Likes
Yorthzki
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I cant send (i thinks its because of the policy)but i can screenshot per second XD
0 Likes
Yorthzki
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Yeah i drag it, now i know how to use it XD Screenshot_20220504-174942_One UI Home_450_1651657782.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No it's not a new feature, that's been there for awhile. That's pop up view. You can also do that by swiping from either the uppermost left or right part of your screen with Multistar.
0 Likes
Yorthzki
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Well, im not using this a lot thoughScreenshot_20220504-175050_One UI Home_451_1651657926.jpg
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Nope. Matagal na yung feature.
0 Likes