Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
How many of you guys having some battery issues. Battery drains so quickly 😬
13 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Well, I even experience that while using my phone for almost 5 months now. I think if this will go further from mild to serious one, maybe the problem isn't in our software maybe it's the battery itself that is so weak to manage the phone. 😟
Galaxy A
S10+ user here. I've heard people talking about battery issues for their respective units. So far not from me. But then again, I've got almost all of my notifications off, especially for social media apps.
Raean
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Imma about to upgrade to a71 for better performance. a50s soo much expensive for such a performance. not expecting this kind of performance for such a mid range phone. a71 much more like flagship phone
Galaxy A
Or if you can, save more money over the next few months until you can afford a flagship phone about to be released for that year. Or get it in installments. 😁 Happy shopping!
Carlx
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
s10+ user here, mine started to drain fast after the last update
Galaxy A
s10+ user here too. I've been seeing a lot of reports like this. Mine doesn't seem to drain that fast. One thing I've always practiced was to turn off my notifications especially for social media and leave the important ones turned on. But if it's really an issue, I hope Samsung fixes it soon.
Galaxy A
Now I'm getting curious if my battery is affected and I just don't notice it. How long does a 100% battery last you now? It should tell you how many hours.
0 Likes
Carlx
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I usually use my phone for gaming, before I have like 7hrs of battery life even non stop gaming, now it's like 4hrs only, but I think if I don't use it for gaming I kinda have 9hrs of battery life
0 Likes
Joyboy-
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
My galaxy fold is almost 2 months old. Few days ago after a full charged my battery tells me 1 day power of batttery. But today after a full charged it only says 22hours.