Did you mean: 

Original topic:

UI Issues

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 11:45 PM)
Marieeeee
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
May naka-encounter na ba dito na nagiging buggy yung UI after changing the orientation back and forth? Like messed up yung Dark Mode setting sa Messenger and earlier, walang available apps sa Apps Screen (I do have screenshots for this scenario). Sa Android 11 ko lang to naencounter and I just wanted to know what to do incase mag-occur ulit. Thanks!
2 Comments
Marieeeee
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Screenshots for reference.Screenshot_20210810-143514_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20210810-143534_One UI Home.jpg
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Great Samsung morning! I am very sorry to hear about this issue. No worries, I'll try to help you. For your concern, what you can do is to 'Soft Reset' your device. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously for several seconds until the display goes black. 2. Continue holding the buttons down until you see the Samsung Galaxy logo appear. Then let go and let the phone restart. 

Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!