Tema original:

😭 ❤ 🤔

(Tema creado el: 05-27-2021 11:06 PM)
195 Visitas
Anonymous
No aplicable
Opciones
Galaxy A
Should I update back to #AD11 on the #A31 despite it's slowness and lagging or remain on #AD10  what you all think 🤔 

Android 10 (AD10)

Android 11 (AD11)

10 Comentarios
Jorsamo
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
My opinion.
If after the update you observe any malfunction of your device, it is always advisable to perform a factory reset to make the new software "run" better without unnecessary junk files or cache. Do not forget that any update brings more benefits than problems and, in general, when there are problems they are later corrected with future updates or patches.
Anonymous
No aplicable
Galaxy A
I did all of that is what a good at thanks but the device definitely needs an patch to fix it
0 kudos
Jorsamo
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
ok, but remember that the patch only fixes the problem if you have the Android 11 version.
0 kudos
Anonymous
No aplicable
Galaxy A
@Jorsamo yes I know for the sake of it I will put it back on to do some more test
0 kudos
Hector04
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
The first days of android 11 are slow because the system adapts little by little to your team and lifestyle, for Android11 ​​it is better and more complete than android10
Anonymous
No aplicable
Galaxy A
Yes it is but I know when ever there needed an patch for running AD10 I can feel and see the difference between them both
0 kudos
JosephGęrssy
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
where r you from? I also bought an A31 and I have not received the Android 11 update yet
0 kudos
Anonymous
No aplicable
Galaxy A
Mine is an International Version.
Whats your country or carrier code
0 kudos
JosephGęrssy
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Costa Rica. Factory Unlocked