Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unused apps

(Topic created on: 07-20-2021 05:46 AM)
leylepad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Which download apps need to stay or not when having a new phone?
7 Comments
Galaxy A
That all depends on you and what you need and not.
leylepad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Cause i am thinking if they affect the battery usage through notifications? Or not?
godlevi
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hmm basically you can uninstall any app from your app screen (except of course obvious phone necessities). But the apps you only see on app settings are most likely default apps and must not uninstall.
leylepad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah, i also need them to update after purchasing a new phone..
Thank you 😊
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Uninstall any app that you don't need.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

As per your concern, when it comes to built in applications, you can always consider to uninstall the applications but it may compromise the performance of your device or other applications since these are all built in. What I can suggest is for you to check your unused applications/files via 'safe mode' so that you can recognize which applications you may safely cut out. Also, always clear cache the applications running in the background so that it will not consume any space or any battery while you are using your device. Still, we hope you maximize the usage of every built in applications. ‌‌ 😀 Don't hesitate to drop a comment if you want some information about a particular app. We are very willing to assist you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

leylepad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you, im not familiar to the other apps, but i do not want to consider them as not useful.. i might need them in the future.. but thank you for the help 😊