Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Vertical Line

(Topic created on: 06-02-2022 06:40 AM)
Micshhh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi! Am I the only one who is experiencing a vertical green line on the middle of my phone days after I update my phone? This is so frustrating!! I was just browsing through my phone when a line pops up. Pls tell me what to do 😭😭
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
No problem. 💙
0 Likes
Micshhh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No, my phone is samsung a71 and yes I can also see this kind of problems in s20 after their software update. This also happened to be after software update
0 Likes
OtakuKenz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Mine suddenly went off a few days after the update and won't turn back on. Twice it shows green lines with nothing else on the screen :(
Micshhh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Im so sorry to hear that, mine is still working but i have already booked an appointment on saturday. Pls book an appointment asap!!
0 Likes
OtakuKenz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I went to one of the samsung store and they said that if it's really the screen, it'll be around 8,000 pesos. I decided to get the A73 instead. I found 8,000 to be too much for a phone that's already 2 years old 😞
But I still try to turn hold the power and volumn button from time to time hoping it'll turn back on 😅
Micshhh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
8,000?? Geez i dont have money for that. My phone is also 2 years now and i am so not ready to have a new one 😭😭
0 Likes
OtakuKenz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hopefully this problem with the screen lasting only 2 years is not by design :(
Mine did not have any problem with the display it just suddenly turned off while I was using it. I can confirm that the touch screen is working since it still alarms and I can swip it to turn off 😆
Micshhh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same with my experience. I can still use the screen and it still is active. I just can't use the fingerprint. I am so dissapointed, because i really take good care of my phone to lasts longer. My previous phone which is vivo lasted for 5 years.
0 Likes
einna21
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Mcshhh is your phone fixed already? I had the green line.just now. My unit is only 1.5 yrs old. My gosh!
Micshhh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes, i had it repaired in their service center. It costs me 6k plus
0 Likes