Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Vibration suddenly stopped in Galaxy A71

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 03:05 PM)
Sukhpreet
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I have noticed yesterday that vibration of my Galaxy A71 doesn't work. 
My phone didn't get exposure to moisture or water etc. 
Vibration is Turben On in the settings.

What should I do?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Georgine
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. If you have turned your vibrate function on through settings but your vibrate function is not working you can check through the SamsungMembers app.

Please try the below steps and get back to us with the results.

Open Samsung Members.

Tap Get help.

Tap Start below "Diagnostics" or “Interactive Checks”.

Tap Vibration.

Your phone will count down for 10 seconds. Tap Vibrate as it is counting down to test the vibration.

If your phone vibrates normally tap Yes and the status will appear as Normal. If your phone doesn’t vibrate normally tap No.

View solution in context

Solution
Georgine
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, If you found a solution to your query, please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
Georgine
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. If you have turned your vibrate function on through settings but your vibrate function is not working you can check through the SamsungMembers app.

Please try the below steps and get back to us with the results.

Open Samsung Members.

Tap Get help.

Tap Start below "Diagnostics" or “Interactive Checks”.

Tap Vibration.

Your phone will count down for 10 seconds. Tap Vibrate as it is counting down to test the vibration.

If your phone vibrates normally tap Yes and the status will appear as Normal. If your phone doesn’t vibrate normally tap No.

Sukhpreet
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
It works. Phone starts vibrating.
Thank You !
0 Likes
Solution
Georgine
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, If you found a solution to your query, please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

JenL_14
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Thank you! This helped my phone resolve the non-vibrating issue. Vibrating stopped for no apparent reason. This utility helped.

0 Likes