Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Vivid mode advance settings

(Topic created on: 09-30-2021 08:41 PM)
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Tried to adjust screen RGB of vivid mode advance settings and found that it doesn't change anything. changed the slider left and right with each one but nothing happens. I updated my device "A52 4G" many times and it did not solved the issue. I hope samsung can look in to this. 

My old phone Galaxy J6 still works really fine. 

4 Comments
hdl
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi! Please try contacting Samsung's Customer Service (02) 8-422-2177 😊
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
will do. thanks!
hdl
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
You're welcome! 😊
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Screen mode. Tap Vivid or Natural.

Next, adjust the slider to make the display look cooler or warmer. Tap Advanced settings to manually adjust the screen's color. Please be aware you can only adjust the White balance and Advanced settings while in Vivid mode. 

Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!