Tema original:

we want the 1 ui 6 update on the A03⏳️‼️‼️

(Tema creado el: 09-29-2023 01:58 PM)
404 Visitas
capodem
Active Level 1
Opciones
Galaxy A
It cant even screen recored bro, its what i have to settle with at the moment, didn't samsung say they would give us 4 years of software update..️still can see👀 1ui6 on mines 

1 Solución

Soluciones aceptadas
Solución
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Galaxy A

Hello capodem, the Galaxy A03 works on One UI Core, some functions may or may be not available.

SamsungLatin. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

7 Comentarios
Solución
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Galaxy A

Hello capodem, the Galaxy A03 works on One UI Core, some functions may or may be not available.

SamsungLatin. 

capodem
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The brands are just screaming money Grab these days, i cant offord no flag ship at the moment, so it would be nice to have a little more features, i can see with the camera features being so bair bone, cause the quality no good on the A03s but at least screen record an little bit more customisation in *** settings, like refresh rate or the new galley features.
0 kudos
capodem
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I been a *** samsung fan/supporter for so long so I realy dont want you be telling me what the phone cant an cannot do, am a tech guy...the phone can more than do those other little feature i suggested with a little simple core touch to it but nooo samsung prefers to leave those feature exclusive to flag ship so we the consumers look to flagships which not everyone can afford, at this point im feeling like switching to IOS because from what i notice their older phones get all the new stuff an still run smooth like butter
0 kudos
Jimmy456RTX
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
  • Samsung pls make an update for a03Core to android 14 mine is 13....
0 kudos
capodem
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The feature can work with ease on the phone, I use an third party app an it work wonderful so i dont really get why samsung can implement this feature on their own phone🤦🏾
0 kudos
eugenei4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hey Capodem I would also like to experience the one UI 6 on my budget A03 phone cause some times the software is to slow and can't operate swiftly I mean what's the point of making without good operating system 

Sh3n5
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Exactly like where is this update !
0 kudos