Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Why?

(Topic created on: 08-29-2021 10:03 AM)
jford
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Guys why samsung a02 dont have game luncher and samsung themes?
When i play mobile legends in these phone i get notifications that causes lag while playing.
I also want to change the theme of my device but i notice that there is no samsung themes in samsung a02
4 Comments
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
The one you have is low tier samsung device. Features are limited and is running One UI core version so that the device can run smoothly. On those devices we must lower our expectations.
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You're phone is running in One UI core version. Which are limited in features like Always on Display, Bixby, AR Zone, and more features that don't exist in some of One UI core version. But i suggest you just to download a 3rd party apps. In play store.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Great day! If you're still not seeing the app, you can visit Settings > Advanced features > Game Launcher and toggle the switch to enable it on your device. Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

jford
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I dont see game launcher in advance features i hope in the next update they will include it game launcher and galaxy themes on a02 device but thanks for the help
0 Likes