cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Will Galaxy A12 get the Android 13 update?

(Topic created on: 01-22-2023 09:44 PM)
MoodKent
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I already saw the schedule for the Android 13 eligible phones, and Samsung A12 is on the list, so that means that all variants of Samsung A12 will get it right? Will the Samsung A12 get an Android 13 software update?
3 Comments
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Seems unclear but The nacho version will only get the update
MoodKent
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah I'm really confused cause they didn't specify in their list at all so well just have to wait until February I guess. Thank you!
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Moody7002,

Thanks for your inquiry and keen interest for the latest Android 13 update on your Samsung Galaxy A12, here.

Your well-loved Samsung Galaxy A12 was released in December 2020 with OS Android 10. Then, it had already received its two major OS updates; the Android 11 and Android 12.

Samsung officially announced that select devices launched in 2019 or later will be supported with firmware security updates for a minimum of four (4) years following their global launch, while select newer devices will receive up to five (5) years of security updates.

Monthly, quarterly and biannual firmware security updates will include patches for Android OS- related security issues released by Google, as well as, patches for Samsung-specific security
issues.

https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb 

However, there is no official announcement yet, as to whether your device is eligible to receive the latest Android 13 updates.

So stay tuned.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)