Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

wipe cache partition

(Topic created on: 08-17-2021 09:11 PM)
yushie
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
once more, hi. i'm about to perform/do a clean cache partition on my samsung device, and i'm curious as to what will happen next–will my device get updated to the most recent android/system version? or will i have to wait for my device's next firmware update? just curious : D : D

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
This what said. (Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option. Ensure the device is powered off.)

View solution in context

Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Great daaaay! Clearing the system cache can help to resolve issues and improve the performance of your phone by removing temporary files associated with the Android operating system. This process will not delete your files or settings. Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

View solution in context

Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
To enter in to the recovery plss read this. The photo shown under. Thank's to @R-G Screenshot_20210818-173735_Samsung Members_36024.jpg

View solution in context

6 Comments
Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
This what said. (Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option. Ensure the device is powered off.)
yushie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i assumed this was more akin to the reset option, which would actually wipe everything (including the system data) lol i get it now thxxxx
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Great daaaay! Clearing the system cache can help to resolve issues and improve the performance of your phone by removing temporary files associated with the Android operating system. This process will not delete your files or settings. Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

yushie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
thanks, sam. clearing the system cache right away!
Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
To enter in to the recovery plss read this. The photo shown under. Thank's to @R-G Screenshot_20210818-173735_Samsung Members_36024.jpg
yushie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
thanks for the info! 😃