Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Yellowish Tint

(Topic created on: 09-18-2023 09:00 PM)
Zaki7135
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

So i bought A54 and it has yellow tint and when i tilt device it show different shade a yellowish tint and a white one ,its RGB test was perfect but its annoying to look ath the screen like this what should i do i am from pakistan and here they dont easily take back or replace devices

0 Likes
6 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Zaki7135,

I feel you and understand your predicament having experience the yellowish tint on your newly bought Samsung Galaxy A54. Here in the Philippines, consumers are generally given at least seven days (7) to return an item. So please keep your original receipt with you and head back to the Samsung Experience Store/Dealer store where you bought the item. From there, your newly device will be technically assessed to come up with a report. While waiting for the entire process  and approval, you may ask for a loan phone (select store only).

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our  Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi there Zaki, may I ask if the gadget was bought there in Pakistan? Perhaps there is a way that it is still covered by warranty ig you bring it to the nearest Samsung Service center.
0 Likes
Zaki7135
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Well when you want to claim anything in warranty company start making excuses and i really dont want to make them repair it as its brand new ,if they can provide me new one its okay but really dont want them to replace just the screen or anything 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Well if it.is under warranty and covered then they will replace it with new one. You noticed there is something off about your unit and the only way to make sure your unit is fine is to have them checked it.
0 Likes
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Have you checked EYE COMFORT SHIELD?
0 Likes
Zaki7135
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes i did check the eye comfort but its not that

0 Likes