Original topic:

CONFUSED about charging.

(Topic created on: 10-04-2022 12:42 AM)
Oldbroad
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Books
Just purchased Samsung's latest & newest devices. One ia a galaxy book 15.5 & 2 galaxy tab Galaxy S 8 & S 8 ultra (love these tablets). The problems began when neither of the latter came with charges (45w usb-c), which I purchased separately. Also bought the covers/with keyboards. Ive been checking out Amazon for charging docks but even the docks that have an in puts of better than 30w, break up the output to under 
3 A.. 
Do any of you find peeps know of a standup dock that the power in is via of a type c cable & output is basically the same 45w out to 4 stations? Even the docks online that are high wattage in are nower near what 10A need foe charging. Hope you can help. Cheers Oldbroad Angela 🇨🇦 
4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi Oldbroad, can you please let us know are you looking for Galaxy S8 and S8 Ultra type c cable chargers?

0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy Books
I don't think she's looking for charging cables. I believe she's looking for charging adapters or dovkd that can divide power output to 4 devices from 45W. Am I right @Oldbroad? ( I feel a bit guilty calling you Old broad even tho that's your username?😬🤭
0 Likes
Oldbroad
Active Level 4
Galaxy Books
yes luv, that is exactly what I need. would prefer tie dock to allow vertical placement of device. Also note,I already have uncovered stand set in favorites but would prefer both in one unit. I'm having a problem finding either or that with allow at least 10A charges on all 4 devices & the ability to use my Samsung charger (45W) for the input of the dock. Also I don't care how many othe ports are in the dock just as long as there's 4 type C ports at at least 10zA output. Thanks for the responses.
0 Likes
Oldbroad
Active Level 4
Galaxy Books
not looking already purchased & apparently they are same
0 Likes