Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 Canadian availability

(Topic created on: 03-17-2022 09:18 AM)
Gemini
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Books
I was looking forward to pre-ordering 

Screenshot from Samsung Canada website

the new Book 2 Pro 360 today, and to my disappointment the new burgundy colour is not available in Canada, although it is being advertised right on the website, and the 15 inch model does not come in the Intel Core i7-1260P option; come on Samsung Canada, you guys need to start giving customers what they want.
10 Comments
Galaxy Books
Why no Burgundy? I want the 15" Burgundy i7-1260P 16GB model too. How sad only 1 silver colour. ☹️
0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy Books
Yeah the only model that has the i7-1260P is the 13 inch with 8GB in silver
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi @Gemini, we're sorry to hear that the colour you want is not available. I will pass this on as feedback to our team! Thank you for taking the time to share.

0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy Books
Thanks @Samsung_Ben I would really appreciate it if you did, they need to know that there is a market in Canada for high end laptops, and not just the basic models
NRose
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

Very Disappointed that the Burgandy i7 15” pro2 360 isn't available in Canada. I was hoping to get it to match my phone.

What a let down. It shouldn't be advertised on the website.

So now, I can't pre-order and will lose out on the extra benefits included in pre-ordering.

Do better Samsung.

0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy Books
In the USA they get a 32" Odyssey Gaming Curved Monitor with the Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 pre-order, and they have the burgundy colour available 😪Screenshot_20220317-194149_Samsung Internet_4075_1647567709.jpg
Members_CPE1kaP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

Such a huge disappointment. I was set on getting the burgundy (i7 15” pro 360) just to find out it’s not available. Was also going to get the matching S22 ultra in burgundy but changing my mind now. Do better Samsung!!! And why advertise the colour on the Canadian site to make it worse! 

Atowork
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books
Same here.
I wanted to get the 13in model with an i7 processors and 16gb of ram but it's only available with 8gb of ram which doesn't make sens at all. Other samsung markets have these options... such a disappointment. Oh well I guess I'll go buy another brand then (lenovo, **bleep**, dell)
Galaxy Books

Daring Samsung to meet my expectations... so far, no good. I have $2000 waiting for some good customer service, a burgundy laptop and a gaming monitor. waiting, Ben........... tell me how you can meet my needs, or tell me to go to a different company. ball is in your court.

0 Likes