Original topic:

Galaxy Book Pro 360

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 07:13 PM)
Nrone
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Books
I'm in Canada and the new Galaxy Book Pro 360 is only available with 8gbs of RAM. I called customer service and that the Pro Series was not upgrade and that the 16gbs was not available for purchase in Canada. When asked what was the solution, I was told I could order it from the US but would not have any warranty as warranties are not international. Anyone have any suggestions?
0 Likes
13 Comments
Galaxy Books
If you don't need this right away, I would recommend you wait for a bit. When I first purchased my Book Flex, they don't have 13.3" 16 GB model, but after few months, they have 16 GB model for 13.3". So, maybe wait for few months they may have 16 GB model.
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Books
Just get a different laptop, there's nothing special about Samsung's laptops.
0 Likes
Nrone
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
Everything I own is Samsung, my phones, wearables, TVs, sound systems and even my kitchen appliances. All of it is connected to Smart things. A Galaxy Book would nicely complete the eco system. I was about to pull the trigger on a **bleep** Spectre X360 the day the Unpacked announcement came out and decided to wait. If there's not solution, this thats what I'm going to have to get.
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Books
You can get Smart things on any windows machine.

The only Galaxy Book exclusive feature you'll be missing out on is Quick Share.
0 Likes
Nrone
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
It's not at all about any features, it was just about having a samsung product.
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Books
There's literally no need, not everything that Samsung makes is good. The Galaxy Book **bleep** anyway, it has a lot of flex and it's overpriced for what you're getting.
0 Likes
Galaxy Books
Agree 🙂

With many different brands, sometimes are very trouble. They all not working together.
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, Yes, as of now Galaxy Book pro 360 is available in 8 GB.

0 Likes
Francheech
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
Why not just make 16gb option available on launch like in the US? What possible reason could there be to omit it