Original topic:

Galaxy Buds 2 not auto switching with the Phone

(Topic created on: 03-10-2023 07:20 AM)
Raphael820
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Books
Hi Everyone,

I just got my Galaxy book3 Ultra and tried connecting the Galaxy Buds 2 to it. It connected properly but I can't seem to get the Auto switching feature to work with my Galaxy Z Fold 4. I need to manually select Bluetooth everytime I get a call
6 Comments
Galaxy Books
Check the following:

Open your Buds2 Pro case. Then on your zFold4, go to Settings -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Click gear button at the end of your Bud2 Pro

Do you have Auto switch to other devices enabled?Screenshot_20230310_081704_Settings_1000024469_1678461484.jpg
Raphael820
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books
Hi Tallman, I have enabled that but it still doesn't switch automatically
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, please try the steps by Tallman and check if you have enabled Auto switch to other devices.

0 Likes
Samsung_Zk3Pmwd
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Books

i have the same issue with my galaxy book2 pro 360 and galaxy z flip4 not auto switching with my galaxy buds2 pro. i have checked, and i have EVERY possible setting that needs to be turned on, turned on. Samsung, please fix this. it's a problem on your end if many other Samsung users online are expressing the same issue

0 Likes
OrlandoGuterres
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

Auto switching simply does not work with laptops, even the Samsung book ones. I have the Book2 pro 360 and I've looked on it since I bought the laptop, but to no avail.  It could've worked, if the buds had multipoint connection, but that's not the case.

0 Likes
Zoyashah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

Encounter an issue with your Galaxy Buds 2 failing to auto-switch with your phone, disrupting seamless connectivity. Troubleshoot by ensuring the latest firmware updates are installed on both devices. Check Bluetooth settings and permissions for auto-switching functionality. Document troubleshooting steps and observations in branded mugs, facilitating organized record-keeping and communication with support services as you address and resolve the problem with auto-switching between your Galaxy Buds 2 and phone.

0 Likes