Original topic:

Galaxy Pro 360 comes with a bilingual keyboard

(Topic created on: 11-29-2021 12:23 PM)
chenpan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Books
Hi everyone, I bought a galaxy pro 360 from Amazon because they claimed they had an exclusive model with 16GB ram.

But it comes with a bilingual keyboard, it is not a big deal, but, still weird. So I wonder if it is normal, does anyone get a prob360 with bilingual keyboard?

Thank you!
0 Likes
3 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi chenpan, Yes, it comes with a bilingual keyboard.

0 Likes
NaultyJames
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Books
I placed an order like an hour ago as Galaxy Pro 360 is on sale right now, didn't know they come with a Bilingual until after I read this post. Unfortunately for me it's really hard to use a Bilingual keyboard, I can't cancel the order, and have to return it tomorrow 😭.

Samsung should really give customers an option to choose a Standard US keyboard, or at least use the right picture on the website. On Samsung Canada's website, all the pictures are standard keyboard, and there's only a very small fine print that says Canadian model ships with Bilingual keyboard.
Members_Ri8G15Z
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

I ordered directly from Samsung Canada and got a bilingual keyboard as well. Not a big deal for me, however, I have keys with special symbols/characters that I cannot figure out how to use them. There are more keys for special symbols than a normal keyboard. I'm still researching online on how to use it.

0 Likes