Original topic:

Outrageous Support !!!

(Topic created on: 05-07-2023 07:23 AM)
Chadadian52
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Books
Requested a refund from Samsung online and got approved for my galaxy book, was told I would receive an email in the next few days with the return label (which I never received) so after a week I contacted support again and was told someone would reach out to me in a couple days, which they did! But stating my refund time expired which wouldn't have been a problem if I had received the refund label as promised. Now I'm out lots of money and highly considering a new phone and watch brand all together. Not the support I signed up for when getting my Samsung.
3 Comments
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
All we keep hearing about is how bad samsungs support is. Is this just in Canada. Why is everyone here having so many issues with support 🙄 samsung needs to clue in on this and at least explain why all these samsung customers that are loyal to the brand are being push to other brands because of the poor customer service samsung Canada has to offer. We have moderators here that I have posted to and asked for them to forward these posts off to higher powers at Samsung. Something has to give. Does samsung really not care about the Canada market. We get firmware last. We can't get into the Beta programs what's up with that.

Not sure what the issue is.with the original OP post but every time I hear about samsungs customer service it triggers me. Come on samsung show some love ❤️ to your loyal Canadian customers.

Rant over for tonight.

Cherrs
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused with the refund process.

We certainly understand how frustrating that must have been for you.  Kindly provide us the details requested in DM(direct message), so that we will check with the Online shopping team regarding the refund issue.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right (Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device. On the Members app go to the Community tab. Click on your profile picture and username. Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
Thank you helenna for looking into this and try ro help out the members