Original topic:

Paybright not responding and losing the deal

(Topic created on: 05-23-2021 08:18 PM)
jgohil
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Books
I have ordered new galaxy book pro 360 and got a good promotion for buds pro for free. I choose paybright and I was approved. I got confirmation message after completing order but did not receive any ⁰confirmation email. My loan was approved but later I contacted samsung with the reference number which I got at the end of my order. They advised they don't have the order in their system. After that I contacted PayBright and they said they will contact samsung and find out whether they got my order or not. If not than they will cancel the order and I have to reorder. Now it's been 2 3 days no body responding. Both are pointing out each other no one is taking responsibility. Now I will loose my promotion as this will not solve anytime soon.... What should I do please advise.

Thank you 
9 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share the order ID to check the status of your order.

0 Likes
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
CA210521-25987473 I have ordered from Perkopolis. Multistore partnership program
0 Likes
Maximus99
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books

Was this ever resolved, I'm having the same issue!

0 Likes
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
No this was not resolved and I lost the deAl...
0 Likes
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
They even started deductions without having device too...
0 Likes
Maximus99
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books

wow, I'm already regretting my purchase, should have looked at the reviews

0 Likes
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
Please follow up repeatedly I called them almost 200 times.. They answered only 3 or 4...
0 Likes
elvisch
Active Level 4
Galaxy Books
Nice..
0 Likes
Rosema1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

I was having the same problem with a confirmation email when trying to link my bank account for pre-authorized payments...I was using a Visa debit...after almost 25 attemps, I switched to a Mastercard and that worked...now I am Happy replying from my new iPad

0 Likes