Original topic:

Pre-Order, terrible customer service.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 09:20 PM)
mohammadusmani89
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi.

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Book2 on the 28th and it says the shipping will start on April 1st. However, I know some people that already received it. I asked a live agent (after waiting 9 hours to get into the live chat) when it will come as it had been 24 hours without an **bleep** for delivery and they said it would arrive on April 1st. It did not come, and they also mentioned that they "expedited" my delivery and that the delivery team would contact me via email in 24-48 hours which did not happen again. I've been waiting for 12-14 hours in the live chat (I just put it in the queue as I'm working) and I never ever end up getting with a live agent, a certain live agent said they'd transfer me and went missing till an hour and then ended the chat. I just need an **bleep** of delivery as I will be out of town very soon and was relying on the April 1st delivery.

Did anyone also pre-order the Galaxy Book2? If so, do you guys have any **bleep** dates or when you've received them? 

0 Likes
7 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books

The promo period is until April 15, I doubt you will get it before then! That’s Samsung for you. They will oversell and then start shipping. Just sit tight. 

0 Likes
mohammadusmani89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

For Canadians it was till the 1st. Hoping to get it before im out of town!

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books

No, Shipping was to begin April1.. not deliver by April 1. Then they started promo until 15th, so that tells me nothing is happening soon! 

0 Likes
mohammadusmani89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

I just saw it. Did you also order the book2?

0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi mohammadusmani89, We do appreciate your purchase and are aware that you want to be able to receive it. Please watch for your tracking email from us once it is shipped from our warehouse.

0 Likes
mohammadusmani89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

Is there any estimate for this? The replies above are suggesting that it may take a very long time which I can't afford to have. Anyway to change it to a pick up?

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books

All you can do is cancel and get it from a store when it gets to stores. No other way to speed things up. As you can see, plenty of posts on the forum about delays. People canceled and moved on.. it’s up to you. Wait or cancel. You won’t get it any faster and no you cannot pick up your online order anywhere. Sorry! 

0 Likes