Original topic:

Samsung = **bleep**

(Topic created on: 02-16-2022 05:33 PM)
LeePotter
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Books
Have you Samsung for years and every year it's getting worse and worse.
And there is example 1 the first sentence was not what it transcribed at all. The first sentence was supposed to say " I have used Samsung for years and every year it gets worse. 
It is no wonder that Apple outsells Samsung. The voice to text is the worst in the history of voice to text.
And forget the tablets. They're nothing but paperweights.
I've been loyal to Samsung 4 more than 15 years. I'm done
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Books
You heard so many good things because it's true. The S21 Ultra isn't a good phone, it's a GREAT phone period! There will always be issues with every brand including Apple and Google Pixels !
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
Exactly. Every phone brand will have issues with Their products. People just love to highlight Samsung's issues and praise Apple. But samsung phones are fantastic 👌🏿
VV4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books
I hear you, the galaxybook was beyond my worst purchase ever. Never ever buying one again. I honestly think it's time to switch to apple. People say they're way to expensive but at least their stuff keeps working for years unlike these bricks they call computers.
0 Likes
phani
Active Level 5
Galaxy Books
Does Samsung really look into these comments,/ posts? I agree they are getting worse.. and especially in Canada they don't care..
LeePotter
Active Level 3
Galaxy Books
Every Appliance in my house is Samsung. I called them to complain about my voice to text and got nowhere
0 Likes
phani
Active Level 5
Galaxy Books
Pathetic customer service .. not even 1% match with likes of apple and other top brands..
LeePotter
Active Level 3
Galaxy Books
I've had better service at a gas station
phani
Active Level 5
Galaxy Books
Soon it will follow blackberry and Nokia... Only saviour their displays..
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
Which is a good idea. Run it down till you know it's unusable. Then getting the pixel is really good. Pixel 6?
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi LeePotter, Could you please tell us the voice to text issue in detailed so that we can help you with truobleshooting steps.

0 Likes