Original topic:

Samsung = **bleep**

(Topic created on: 02-16-2022 05:58 PM)
LeePotter
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Books
Have you Samsung for years and every year it's getting worse and worse.
And there is example 1 the first sentence was not what it transcribed at all. The first sentence was supposed to say " I have used Samsung for years and every year it gets worse. 
It is no wonder that Apple outsells Samsung. The voice to text is the worst in the history of voice to text.
And forget the tablets. They're nothing but paperweights.
I've been loyal to Samsung 4 more than 15 years. I'm done
0 Likes
21 Comments
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
From all of us samsung users we apologize for the bad experience you've had. Especially that you've been with samsung for 15 years, there's no excuse for them to be bad.
0 Likes
LeePotter
Active Level 3
Galaxy Books
I've actually been using them longer than 15 years when I think about it. I had one of the first Samsung phones in Canada. It was a little tiny silver brick with a blue backlit screen. And that was at least 20 years ago
0 Likes
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
Is all the current Samsung products you have that's been giving issues?
0 Likes
LeePotter
Active Level 3
Galaxy Books
My galaxy s21 ultra and my galaxy book.
Both are boat anchors.
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
Dang the s21 ultra? I've heard so many good things about it. So I'm guessing any of the S22 phones is a no go and iphone 13 is a yes?
0 Likes
LeePotter
Active Level 3
Galaxy Books
No I'm gonna run this thing into the ground and then get then get the pixel
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
That's a good idea. Run your S21 ultra all the way down till it isn't usable. Pixel 6?
0 Likes
LeePotter
Active Level 3
Galaxy Books
Unless something newer comes along
0 Likes
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
True. I heard the pixel 6 is a great phone. Even I considered getting one. But I'm happy with my S10 plus. Gonna run that phone down too