Original topic:

Samsung book pro 360 vs windows 11

(Topic created on: 10-25-2021 08:27 AM)
JezzRD
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Books
Hello,

Is there people here having problems since the upgrade to windows 11?

My screen stays black when I try to unlock with fingerprint. Holding power button, ctrl delete, nothing works. Screen is not broken since I see the cursor or loading sign. 

I had to initialize my laptop 1 week ago and today the same problem comes back. Really frustrating!!! I am starting to regret buying this laptop. 

Jessie 
5 Comments
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy Books
@JezzRD it has nothing to do with the laptop, I had the same issue when I upgraded my Galaxy Book Ion to Windows 11 3 months ago, just go to the Samsung Update app to update the fingerprint sensor driver, if there is no update available you might have to open the device manager, find biometric devices and update it manually
JezzRD
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
Thank you for your response, I will check that. Hope it is the last time I have to install windows back.
0 Likes
Galaxy Books
Sounds like Win11 is a non-complete product.
0 Likes
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, Please try the suggestions from Gemini and write back to us with the update.

0 Likes
JezzRD
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
I have not find the biometric update. I tried to download the official windows setup on Microsofts website but installation doesn't complete. I wiped off my windows 11 completely. I will update in a month since it happened twice last month. Fingers crossed 🤞
0 Likes