Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Pro 360 3 issues for illustration, circles on screen

(Topic created on: 03-09-2023 06:45 PM)
SumD
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi,

I noticed circles in the screen where you cannot draw over, when the laptop is in tablet mode. The same issue occured regardless of the drawing app that I used. Perhaps this is due to interference from the magnets by the trackpad, when the laptop is flipped into tablet mode?

I tested 4 laptops, and noticed this issue with 3 of them. I email Samsung, but never got a reply. I also reached out via chat to return this, but never receiced a return label after 4 days. I reached out again and was told that there was a technical issue with sending my refund label.9CCE7B36-BA7C-4D6A-A2CE-75ADEEB8418E.jpeg5B19A0FC-7E3D-4D88-8784-A2C3DC231B9B.jpegC2798F38-1956-415D-A587-2EFF72F43F22.png

0 Likes
2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

As it is order related issue, we kindly request you to contact our Online shopping team. 

Please contact our Online shopping team by the link given below, so that they will help you accordingly.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo

0 Likes
SumD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

I also tested three Galaxy book 3 pro 360 at the samsung store in Vancouver, and two had the same issues (2nd photo is from one in the store). This is not just an online order issue.

0 Likes