Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 02-18-2023 03:19 PM)
ugene
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hi guys been using marshall headphone for the longest time on my note 20 ultra and my fold 4 planing to use galaxy buds for some reason. Whats the difference between galaxy buds and galaxy live? 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Fold
Ear buds has some silicon mat'l penetration in the ear holes to seal off outside noise. The "Ear Live" has this tiny speakers delivered near the ear holes, the bean shape piece is so designed to hold on the ear piece in one's ears and seals off outside noise.

I am more comfortable with Galaxy Live. But if you move much, Galaxy Buds is for you. Sound quality is almost the same to me.

Worthy to note, I'd got this Galaxy Live ear piece as freebie for my pre-order of Note20-Ultra, now with 2 greenlines on its screen. By the way, how's your Note20-Ultra?

SAMSUNG is getting stingy. I expect they will give us at least Galaxy Buds Pro with pre-order of S23-ultra. They spend so much in advertising and promotion.. All sound, no ear pieces for their loyal users 🙄.
ugene
Active Level 7
Galaxy Fold
Thank you for the insights. Much appreciated
0 Likes
ugene
Active Level 7
Galaxy Fold
Oh my note 20 ultra? So far no greenlines have not encountered any problems with it.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello ugene,

Thanks for your inquiry and keen interest in buying the Samsung Galaxy Buds while needing a first comparison with the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live.

Mainly, Samsung Galaxy Buds Live sound quality is a 1-way speaker, while Samsung Galaxy Buds is a 2-way speaker.

To learn more, you may click the below link.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/audio-sound/galaxy-buds/galaxy-buds2-pro-bora-purple-sm-r510nlvaasa/ 

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.