Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Help me decide guys

(Topic created on: 02-22-2023 11:49 PM)
whiteLighter08
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Fold
Should I swap my z flip 4 to the new s 23 ultra? 
Im not much of a phone techie so i need your sound advice. 
Aesthetic wise, im down for the flip serries. But is it going to be a downgrade in terms of features and functionality if i switch to the s serries? 
TIA
#s23 #zflip4 #galaxyzflip4 #galaxys23 
0 Likes
9 Comments
basuragirl
Active Level 6
Galaxy Fold
It isn't downgrade naman po if in terms of functionality & features. Mobile photography wise, the S23 is a great choice. The SPen is a plus.
Galaxy Fold
Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts po. I wanna be able to write and sketch using an S pen din kasi. Something that I dont have the liberty of doing sa flip 4.
Sadyang may wow factor lang talaga pag tiniklop at binuksan mo ang phone plus it it fits in my pocket and bag quite snuggly. 😅
Galaxy Fold
Not a downgrade at all, just that there are advantages in each phone..i guess it will just depend on the usage or preferences. I'm more of into photography/videography so i prefer the S-series (macro, 100x zoom, nightography, spen, battery).
Galaxy Fold
Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts po. I wanna be able to write and sketch using an S pen din kasi. Something that I dont have the liberty of doing sa flip 4.
Sadyang may wow factor lang talaga pag tiniklop at binuksan mo ang phone plus it it fits in my pocket and bag quite snuggly. 😅
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Fold
Oh NO! You will not get a good trade-in value for your new Z Flip 4 with the deal offered by Samsung Phl now. Technical wise, S23-ultra features will be overwhelming for you, "not much a phone techie" you said.

Don't be concerned with upgrade/downgrade or flagship, learn to use your z phone well. It has features I'm sure you haven't learned and used yet. Go, learn from YouTube Z Flip4 users vloggers. They are aplenty.
Galaxy Fold
Akswali... feeling ko rin po talaga hindi ko pa namamaximize ang flip phone ko to the fullest.

Just got this nov of last year.
I will take your advise po and poke more on my phone to explore its features through youtube vids.
Thanks so much
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hey whiteLighter08!

Interesting question.

I guess this will boil down to how you want your Galaxy experience to be.

The Galaxy Z Flip4 is, by design, a more portable flagship phone. People generally come to it because of the folding mechanism. It's got a decent camera array, a powerful processor, and a battery life that's nothing to sniff at: all hallmarks of a flagship.

The Galaxy S23 Ultra, on the other hand, is our idea of what a powerful flagship really is. You get a beefy camera array, a processor that can handle pretty much anything you throw at it, and an amazing battery powering everything throughout the day. And it's got an S Pen, too! The S23 Ultra is for people who don't want to compromise when it comes to their Galaxy experience.

So now the question for you is: how do you want your Galaxy experience to be?

P.S. Cefiro had a very good point there, you WILL get a very good trade-in value for your Z Flip4 if you want to switch to the Galaxy S23 Ultra, letting you get it for way cheaper! 

spr.ly/S23U-TradeInNow 👀

TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello whiteLighter08,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in order to have collective advice on how to proceed with your idea to swap your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 to the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, which is a great place to have a source of technical and sound replies from our dear Samsung members.

And I'm hoping that you will come to the conclusion that you should choose whatever you so desire and how it will benefit you more daily.

Galaxy Fold
I've had the pleasure of test-driving the S23U before it was released. It was very tempting to say the least, because the camera is THAT good. However, I equally love my Z Fold4 for its bigger screen especially when writing and reading ebooks. It came down to what I needed my phone for. Now it's more of productivity rather than camera. I don't use my phone as much for pictures.

Your decision should boil down to what your actual phone usage is. And based on your comments, I would say stick to your current phone.