Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Zfold 2 is dissapointing

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 12:42 AM)
Celicon
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Fold
Buy it for 110K cash last May 23,2021 end up this life December 17,2022 it takes 1 year and 7months only my Samsung Fold 2.. after i update last dec.15 suddenly dec. 17,2022 The front lcd has to open and closed power.. but when i go to samsung moa customer support they said they trying to reformat but i need to secure my files. And then suddenly i cameback on jan.7,2023 again and after 1hr. That i came its.not working the front lcd and they give me a quatati9n of lcd replacment for 7,700.. but after 2days of reformat of samsung moa the wide lcd or the inside lcd the same as the front lcd nhad to open and close power.. 

So i decided 5o go to the near samsung which is chronicles samsung customer here in sta.ana on january 11,2023 , and when they check its both lcd problem and for replacement.. and they see the back of my cover samsung is open and they told me that my samsung fold back to moa because after moa reformat my phine this will happen.. and they quote me at the price of lcd front lcd inside labor etc. 51,000..

Its my first time to shift on samsung because im a iphone user since the begginning..when i saw the fold 2 its so impressing..
But so much sensitive and so dissapointing.. 

Your staff in samsung customer service is not fit to their position ,nor not friendly unlike in the chronicles samsung in sta. Ana

After 1 year and 7months my samsung fold 2 is dead now, i dont 
Know if i will ship again on iphone.. my iphone is lastlong 8yrs. But this fold 2 of mine is only about 1yr.7mons.
4 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello Celicon,

We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with two service centers and the disappointment you have with your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 that is only 1 year and 7 months old and has issues with a broken front LCD, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

I really understand your feeling of frustration that we were not able to meet your expectations. If it happens to me, I will feel the same.

Please do reach out to us again so we can further assist and help you with how to restore your well-loved Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 back to its optimum performance.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
SanNagatori
Active Level 5
Galaxy Fold
Need more money.
0 Likes