cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Tell us about your new Galaxy Z Flip4 or Z Fold4!

(Topic created on: 09-12-2022 01:04 AM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Fold

TeamGalaxyDD_0-1662969607612.png
Hey Samsung Members!

Did you purchase our new Galaxy Z Flip4 or Z Fold4?

If you did, we’d love to know what you think about your new phones! Tell us what you like, your favorite phone features and the tips & tricks you would like to learn more about to optimize your experience with your new phone.The best ones will get a chance to win up to ₱1,000 in gift vouchers.

Share your review with us today!

12 Comments
Galaxy Fold
@Bern2Hell time to shine
Galaxy Fold
I got the Fold4 and outright I love the new form factor. I have a tablet and a phone all in one in my pocket, ready to go all the time.

Battery is also one thing I love with my Fold 4. As it has a massive difference compared to my Note 20 Ultra 5G. I was suprised how efficient and longer it last.

I would love to learn more on how to optimize my presentations to maximize for my business. ❤️
Galaxy Fold
😍😍😍
Galaxy Fold
I like this
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Fold
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
fold power
0 Likes
Prechut
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
I got the flip, the reason is that I really wanted to have a compact phone but still powerful, yes I know fold is way more powerful but my main concern really is "can I fit it in my pocket?" This year, me and Fiancé is preparing for our wedding, and trying different stuff is a bit hassle for me , why? I can't use both of my hands because of my Note 20 is big.. i really have to hold it. (Can't put it down, you know.. someone might take advantage).

But with the new galaxy z flip 4,I can just put it in my pocket and do whatever I'm asked to do "with focus"

Also I noticed with the samsung galaxy flip 4, is that whenever I'm talking or having a conversation with someone, flipping the phone is a signal that "okay, let me put my phone down, and have a conversation with you" In this present time "being there" is important, they know that you are listening to them and understand them, that you gave your time to them.

I'm one of those "kids" who experienced foldable phones before but those phones uses (I think) strips, so most of the time they didn't last long, but with the technology that Samsung made with the flip using the hinge , I am very confident that my Flip phone will last very long.

Aside from the "tips" on my phone, I would like to learn more ways on how to maximize the flip4. :)

Thank you Samsung!
eunw
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
Why no one is winning though? There are 2 promotions like this last time. No winners. This is the 3rd one. Above all, the promotion doesn't even have duration so it's ugly.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hey eunw!

People who win gift vouchers get their vouchers e-mailed directly to them, to use on their next Samsung purchase!

We hope you join our little voucher giveaways - you might just win one, too!