Did you mean: 

Original topic:

We sold out -- thank you!

(Topic created on: 08-31-2022 11:51 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Fold

090122.png

We are overwhelmed with your support! Our Galaxy Z Fold4 and Z Flip4 Limited Edition VIP bundles have been sold out in less than 24 hours!

Thank you very much - we're excited to see how much you'll love the new Galaxy Z series and new wearables line! ♥

12 Comments
Galaxy Fold
Bibili sana ako isang tumpok eh. Kaso naunahan ako 🤣 Charot!
jd90
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
I didn't know about this. What's the difference vs the regular Foldables during preorder?
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
The VIP box contains either the Fold 4 or the Flip 4 (customer choice), the Watch 5 and the Buds2 Pro plus accessory freebies. If a customer wants to purchase all new releases at once, the VIP box offers a huge discount. If a customer is still not sure if they want the Wearables, they still get a certain percentage off during pre-order which is available for use later.
jd90
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
Oh thanks for this. I actually purchased Fold4 plus wearables via pre order. Just wondering how different it is vs this VIP box, esp as to price. Baka mas mura pa kasi. 😅
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
I think the VIP box offers a bigger discount, but I can't guarantee since I haven't computed the actual savings. Plus it's very limited.
jd90
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
I wonder how to avail. Para sa next time at least. 😅
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
I'm not sure if they announce the VIP box sa social media, I found out lang when I attended the Samsung event at Grand Hyatt 3 weeks ago. But since it sold out within 24 hours, it's probably safe to assume they'll have the same offer on the following launches because of retail success. You'll find it sa website.
CLuigi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
Same bro. I pre-ordered 2 days after it was announced yet not considered as VIP. This VIP box should've been sold during the first 24 hours and not after 3 weeks.
Galaxy Fold
woah
0 Likes