Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Where can I replace inner screen protector of my Fold 2

(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 07:42 AM)
Caryl
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Fold
I need my Fold 2 inner screen protector replaced. Was at Samsung Megamall service department and they said they dont replace. They referred 3rd party. Called hotline and they said Megamall and Aura. I called Aura and they only have for Fold3 and Fold4. Aura said at North EDSA so I called them but they have no stocks. 

I read that Samsung advised not to remove the protector ourselves and should be done at authorized centers but they can't seem to direct me to which branch has available protectors.

Anyone had a successful replacement done on their Fold2? Suggestions?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello Caryl,

Thank you for letting us know that you had a unpleasant experience when you ordered a service replacement for your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 inner screen protector from one of our Service Centers. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused.

Due to high demand for supply, we are currently experiencing shortages; replenishment stocks will arrive in October 2022.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Galaxy Fold
Have you tried calling the hotline? They could help you find a store that can provide the service you need. 😊
Galaxy Fold
My direct report had his Fold 2 inner screen replaced. Let me check with him and get back to you.
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello Caryl,

Thank you for letting us know that you had a unpleasant experience when you ordered a service replacement for your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 inner screen protector from one of our Service Centers. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused.

Due to high demand for supply, we are currently experiencing shortages; replenishment stocks will arrive in October 2022.

Caryl
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
Thank you for this info. Can you let me know when stocks arrive. Just did some callas again but still none available.
0 Likes