Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Z Fold 3 missing SIM card manager . Can i get help

(Topic created on: 08-27-2021 07:42 AM)
manojk2021
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Fold

Just got the fold3 i am excited but trying to move my earlier esim to this new fold 3. MY SIM card manager is missing in the settings. I tried to update but it says my firmware is up to date 

can some one help ?

8 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, have you checked if your sim card is automatically activated? Have you also checked within the Settings > Connections? 

Don't hesitate also to reach us via the toll-free hotlines mentioned above so that our tech team may assist you further. 😀 Stay safe! Enjoy the weekend.

manojk2021
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold

Yes i did check Setting > connections. SIM card manager option is not visible  there

0 Likes
felixmalpica
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold

I have the same issue, please let us know hoy to fix it

0 Likes
SenseTM
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Fold

The same problem, I bought phone on Samsung.com in the USA, I have latest firmware, where is esim manager? Fu... samsung

0 Likes
Boldsukh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold

My fold 3 has the same issue no sim card manager icon please help with the issue

0 Likes
Nicorai484
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
Any updates on your phones? As I have the same problem on my flip4
0 Likes
Samsung_pdbVhYy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold

Hi, what is the solution for this onee?

0 Likes
yanyan1620
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold
Mine doesn't have, too. I don't know what to do.
0 Likes