Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Z fold 3 Speakers died

(Topic created on: 02-10-2023 11:27 PM)
Drager
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Fold
So yesterday my Z fold 3 suddenly decided to stop working it's both speakers on folded and unfolded. The inner screen started to stop working and then few hours later the outer screen lost its speakers sound and now I can't watch with the speakers or make any calls. YEA call are affected as well.
 Looking also elsewhere online a lot of users also experience this after only just a year after release. Is there a way to fix this? My Care+ has already ended months ago. I think samsung should do something with regards to fixing this problem.
Not a software problem I think.
I did a diagnostic and it says the flex mode sensor: Needs action
Also users who have the same problem had their flex cables changed for a price.

4 Comments
Galaxy Fold
@TeamGalaxyRene help
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
Answer the survey and sugesst your concern. So we can pitch it to Samsung. 😊Makers Feature Template (3)_20230127_110808_0002_1000009582_1674788888.jpg
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello Drager,

We are sorry about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 having issues with the speaker not working, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you. I really understand that you are worried about your device, which has become an essential part of your daily routine, and if it happens to me, I will feel the same. But don't worry, we are here to guide and assist you in arriving at the right solutions to your device's problems.

We highly recommend that you bring it immediately to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area. Rest assured that our Samsung engineers and technicians are competent to assess your device, provide guidance, and offer solutions to restore it to optimum performance.

For more help and assistance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thank you for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
Drager
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold
I already did visit samsung sc sm annex branch today and their estimated price is 30k and I'm already out of warranty.
0 Likes