Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
lol, good joke
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
not trying to start a debate here, also I'm not saying he's Squeaky clean either. but at least he's not trump. none the less not the place for these types of posts.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
thats not even he right country though thats not a great comparison lol
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
This minority liberal government is literally the best thing that could happen to us, especially in a pandemic. If the conservatives were in charge, the measures would not have been sufficient to properly support the country and avoid a full crash, strategy that did work. It's not an anti-CPC bias (I'm neutral to any political banner, I choose what's right for the country at the right time), but by looking at the response in Alberta (as Andrew Scheer's platform was closer to Kenney's than Ford's or Legault's), it's entirely clear to me that the conservatives would not have been a wise choice. You may disagree, it's your right. But objectively, a minority government that leans to the left is what Canada needs. (In fact I prefer minorities, it gives proper democracy)

But please, let's end this. I love politics but I hate talking about it. So far the comments were so childish, it's like I'm on Twitter or something
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
I 100% disagree (about the party) but agree that minority government is usually always the best. means the parties actually have to work together.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
I would have to agree with CHMultimedia. also very well put. 👍🏻
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
welp thats why we live in a great country, we can all agree to disagree and thats ok :) nothing wrong with that
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Best joke ever 🤣
Galaxy Gallery
#IStandWithTrudeau 💜🇨🇦