cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Better Days by Joshua Nichols

(Topic created on: 09-30-2022 07:02 AM)
Galaxy Gallery
I just want to share my favorite Samsung ringtone. The funny thing is I know nothing about the singer or the song itself.

My Samsung Theme and Ringtone

One day, I was browsing Galaxy Themes looking for either a minimalistic theme or a very relaxing one and I found the "Beach and Relax" theme by Lyon studio. 

For paid themes you can actually download them for free and try them out for 10 minutes. I tried it and played around for a few minutes when I noticed that it also comes bundled with and Always On Display and a ringtone - Better Days by Joshua Nichols. It is really relaxing and fits perfectly with the theme itself. You can listen to it below.

Oh by the way, on the lockscreen the waves are animated which I think is really cool and FYI I bought the theme for only 109 pesos.

Click the video below to listen to Better Days.

Better Days by Joshua Nichols

4 Comments
TheRabbits
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Do you have a link? I can't find it.
TheRabbits
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks, but apparently it's incompatible with my device.
Galaxy Gallery
I see.. Maybe you could just search for Lyon studio on Galaxy Themes since they make a lot of these kind of themes. And I mean A LOT! You might find one that's compatible to your device unless this studio only make themes for specific devices.. for context I'm using an S22 Ultra.Screenshot_20220930_235230_13983_1664553150.jpg
0 Likes