Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
so sorry to hear that.
Galaxy Gallery
your very pretty
Galaxy Gallery
i agree she is! and so are you!
Galaxy Gallery
geeze Keep it happy, lol. What up with Trump.
put the troops by the borders, what a money scheme. We all going there, not. better health care is here. Trudeau was thinking! Sticking by him, he is calm. And trying to keep the numbers down but doesn't want anybody to go without, we will rise again! Canada- hey is a strong Country!
Very proud of my flags!
cheers, i know it bites, it shall be contained, think about the days we actually did not have worry about these kinda of probs. it was PEACEFUL. AWWH I miss those days eh, im sure you antsy too.
i cant see my family, but will! I want my Family alive. love ya GNote10plus!
i know... keepin posi in such mayhem. so much news, The inked waters, like what a business thinking to do such a thing. dont contaminate mother nature ink ok not oil spill, but still.
they dont know if intentional or it spilt by accident. awwh Easter coming some people thinking this could be the famine...
As in the bible, we treating mother nature, badly. Over populated. idk makes you think.
New coverage too much of it all.
Im trying to keep my chin up too...
💯💫🐾🍀👏🤜🤛💥🤪✌🤟

Galaxy Gallery
no I'm not
Galaxy Gallery
yes you are girl, keep youthful! beautiful skin, and cheek bones. hey believe in yourself, i believe in u, need a boost we all get a bit down. we tucked in to long, you will c, dont jump older then you are, believe me. its fun being young, this is what the world needs to see!
keep up the good work!
You got it all, stick with the books and some close friends and you seem very intelligent so your not stressing out your parents! Your doing very well in my books! ✌👏👏👏💯💥💫🤪
The eyes do need a break, dont crunch to much.
Love from- Ontario Canada
Vanessa you call me, my given name! keepin' it real, and always peaceful!
i was an esthetician believe me! Gtg ttys

Cheers- with Chocolate milk!