Original topic:

BOUNTY!!

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 02:20 PM)
Darsssssskkkkk
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Anyone remember those plants i saved?....

14 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

lol 😂 I'm not sure how Samsung will feel about this post, but they seem to be oblivious to Canada in many respects.

Snoop & Willie send their best 💪

KOTS21
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery

How is this still up?

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

lol, yeah I did say that Samsung was oblivious to Canada.

I mean technically it's legal, & no different from posting a photo of a bottle of wine, but there's no mention of any Samsung camera that took the photos.. so it's relevant to Samsung how?? 🙄 

Darsssssskkkkk
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Wasn't aware it was a prerequisite
0 Likes
Darsssssskkkkk
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
If y'all find it offensive I apologize...dont look at it tho ...easy enough. But regardless I sincerely apologize if YOU feel OFFENDED. Wasnt offering to sell...I'm no dealer.
0 Likes
Darsssssskkkkk
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Sorry to offend you. But Don't LOOK...I'm not offering to sell, as I do not, but if you're offended I am sorry this is such an offense to you. Have a wonderful day.
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery

It's not the point of offending people or not it's what does this have to do with Samsung?

Darsssssskkkkk
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Was not aware that anything picture wise had to have to do with it...my sincerest apologies. Was not aware that was a prerequisite.
0 Likes
Darsssssskkkkk
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
You DO seem pretty offended tho 🤔
I reiterate, wasn't aware the posts were required to be only Samsung related or not to be at all...sadly it seems a good excuse when one is offended though.
Have a nice day. Please stay safe.
0 Likes