Tadiwa
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks🤝
0 Likes
xosta
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery

AIR IS WATER. lmao. I would never have thought that the Indonesian language could be so absurd. Therefore, when I decided to learn a new language for myself, my choice fell on Portuguese. I quickly found a tutor on the website https://livexp.com/skills/portuguese. You can also look for a good tutor there for yourself.

0 Likes
MarkUltra
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery

Hi, oh, this is a very difficult language, I honestly don't know how to cope with it. It took me a long time to speak it, but it's also a credit to lingopie because thanks to this service I was able to learn the language and was able to start speaking it. In general, an excellent application that will help you with this.

0 Likes
AleksShamles
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery

Indonesian language looks so hard to me. I believe that it needs a lot of time to learn it

0 Likes
VVomboKombo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery

Duolingo is a great app. Right now I'm learning Spanish here. By the way, I found this application on a site where there are many other applications and online courses for learning different languages, you can learn more here. Learning languages ​​is great, because it not only makes you freer in terms of communicating with people, but also perfectly trains the brain.

0 Likes