Original topic:

family day

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 10:27 PM)
Zangetsu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
My time with my daughter is limited as a brown family so I try to make the most of my weekends with her as I can. This means limited phone use, but I do have a few photos for this. This past family day we stayed in the house paint with her toys, watching some of her favourite shows, and building a fort in the closet. The spoiled girl even got to sleep in the closet last weekend. We had some fancy crepes for breakfast, with a little extra sugar to celebrate the holidays of course. We even managed to fit me in the fort for a while to watch some movies on my laptop and do face masks. What's a father to do when his seven year old asks him to do masks on her fort? Unfortunately we didn't get any photos of the dinner of her requested "special dinner" of shake and bake chicken, corn, rice, and chocolate caramel cake for dessert. 

Hopefully some fitness bands can encourage us both to get more active in the warm months coming up by competing with eachother. 

5 Comments
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
Food sounded very fun, hope you enjoyed your celebration! PS...thanks 4 sharing pics!
Galaxy Gallery
Your quite sweet yourself and funny!
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
so sweet! forts, movies and masks! Cool Mama! Glad you had fun!
Zangetsu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
I'm her father. She talked me in to masks because she saw my girlfriend left a few at my place. She was already trying to talk her mom in to them and a fort at their place lol
Galaxy Gallery
thats so cute! Your great father/ Dad/Daddy! Good to hear snd SEE!
KEEP GOLDEN! NOT MANY OF YOU GUYS LEFT!
💫👍👍👍👍👍🎼🎶🎶🎶🎵✌🧸🦋🇨🇦🦋