KulsZZZZ
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
May Diabetes po kayo?
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello there! Thank you so much for sharing this in our community. 😁 Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

AleksShamles
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery

I think everyone has some health advice. Each of us is individual, so they work differently for each. My advice is to try CBD supplements if you haven't tried it before. CBD is obtained from hemp, but it is a completely harmless supplement that is not addictive. In terms of reliable stores, I can recommend Vibes CBD which I regularly buy various CBD supplements from.

0 Likes
dedlya9
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery

Oh, such an interesting topic! I recently found out about CBD products and I can't wait to try them! A friend told me that cream is a very good thing to heal the skin and moisturise it

0 Likes
gehheenna7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery

Hi! I think CBD products are cool, both creams and oils, but my preference is for these gummies . The thing about them is that they are not only taste nice , but they also help people in terms of health. I was having problems with sleep and anxiety, so my doctor advised me to try these gummies! It's helped me a lot and now at least I **bleep** earlier and don't wake up in the middle of the night.

0 Likes
jhonwinter
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery

There are lots of products in the market that are being sold by the online store including the cheap delta 8 gummies, flowers, and many others. These products are healthy but when anyone uses them by exceeding the limit it, it becomes dangerous and health-destroying. 

0 Likes
MaxxTiggins
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery

All of your recommendations are great but I'm personally a huge fan of GreenPost's gummies. They're the best delta 8 gummies you can find. 

0 Likes