Original topic:

How do I fix this pic? Right side white space

(Topic created on: 04-01-2023 08:23 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

@Cassidy I used PS to straighten the fence, but now I have this white empty space. What do I do?
18 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Fixed 😂

Screenshot_20230401_120415.jpg

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
You cut off my dog...that's what I want to avoid lol. How dare you?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Isn't your dog kinda like a salamander, it'll grow back 🤔

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
It's a dog, not a red dog rabbit! Whatttt tf 🤣
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

You have 3 dogs (or is that a cross between a sheep & a Maincoon?) 🤪

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Mongoose and racoon...
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

@RedDogRabitt,it's not a good job.. the fence is not at 180 degres 😋😎 and mine is not better maybe a few decimal  degres are missing...This is why i suggest to use the Samsung's Editor.it's easier, faster and can do it  automatically..and you check with the browser if it's at 180 degres at the top when using a browser.. or anything that have a straight line to guide you..

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

@Iflysolo

Send me your original picture by email...I will show you how to do itautomatically or manualy...

But first, if this picture was took qith the Galaxy's device, you have the function to automatically straighen the fence and/or you can also do it manually. It also fill yhe affected areas...

It'a a lot better than the way that Photoshop did it...(In Photoshop Elements, you can activate a function that say : fill in the affected areas...don't you have this feature in your Photoshop application ?

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I have photoshop express on my samsung phone, I don't think the mobile version has that option...I will send you an email. Thank you!