cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to sustainably dispose your eWaste

(Topic created on: 05-11-2023 01:32 AM)
Galaxy Gallery
This is how I donated my Galaxy S7 Edge and my old but still working HP notebook at a Samsung Service Center.

Join us in making today and beyond cleaner, greener, and sustainable. Head on over to a participating service center near you and donate your old electronics today! 🌿🌎 

According to the Global E-waste Monitor 2020 by Global E-waste Statistics Partnership (GESP), 53.6 million metric tons of electronics was generated in 2019, and out of those, only a mere 17 percent was recycled. The rest? They ended up in landfills or incinerated, further polluting the environment. Because of this, Samsung strongly commits to responsible recycling of electronic waste.

As a way to provide convenient and responsible recycling options for its customers, Samsung Customer Service is officially launching the Electronic Waste Disposal (EWD) program at authorized service centers.

Drop boxes for EWD are deployed at locations nationwide for your convenience. All you have to do is bring your e-waste, drop them in the EWD box, and Samsung will take care of recycling them for you.

Participating Service
Centers: http://spr.ly/CleanGalaxySCSList-SM

📸: Galaxy S22 Ultra #CleanGalaxy
1 Comment
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello MarkLuceño,

Thanks for sharing and featuring the on-going Samsung E-Waste Disposal program here.