Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I love the Camera

(Topic created on: 05-08-2022 08:01 AM)
IloveyouMommy
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery
My personal experience a33 5g is mabilis malowbat, nadala ko na sa samsung service center almanza uno las pinas branch ang sabe saakin ok naman daw yong battery,  that time is under warranty pa 4days palang yong phone ko pero grabe 5000mah pero often 3 to 4 times ako mag charge ng phone sa isang araw , pahirapan nila e replace yong product nila kahit may warranty. 

8 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Try bringing it to a different service center for 2nd opinion. 3 to 4 times charging doesn't seem normal. What's your typical typical day to day usage? Baka pwede makapagbigay yung ibang members dito with the same model ng opinion.
0 Likes
IloveyouMommy
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you po. I'm often used the app YouTube, Facebook and messenger po then while video call on messenger yong phone po is getting warm, used mobile data and wifi.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyReb
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello, IloveyouMommy! 👋

Have you tried to optimize the battery through the Settings? You can find the steps on Battery Optimization here: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/galaxy-battery/optimization/

Other than that, have you also checked if you're using a Samsung-approved charging adapter and cable? It might be that the cause of your issue lies in the actual charging cable and adapter itself.

We hope these two suggestions address your concerns. Do let us know here if the problem still persists.

0 Likes
IloveyouMommy
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Hello 👋 i brought my samsung adapter at Samsung service center. I do it already to optimize the battery, but still the same po.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyReb
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hi, IloveyouMommy!

We're so sorry that you're experiencing this. You might need to bring it to another Samsung Service Center so they can do a cross check-up on your device's battery. Please take note of all the troubleshooting steps you did, so they can better assist you in resolving the issue on your device.

We really appreciate your time and patience in dealing with this matter. We hope this will be resolved soon.

0 Likes
IloveyouMommy
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you.
0 Likes
EdzEliz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Hello resolved npo b issue?
0 Likes
Rolf26