Original topic:

I'm a newbie

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 02:09 PM)
JJiSme
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery

JADA

It's me trying to stay strong in covid infested hospital. I not covid thank GOD. For the ICU and the doctors and nurses here that cared and saved my life. That's GOD working miracles in my.life anonymously. And thanks for HIm sending me.an Angel an actual friend named Angel😇
I wouldn't be alive today If it wasn't for the perfect timing and Knowing and doing the right thing God intervening and bringing me my angel thank you for my life today You know I am new To do this Samsung thing Also just trying trying to keep my spirits up I've been in hospital for over a month But I believe By the grace of God I am just exactly where I need to be at this moment Pray for me And send me prayer request I died and I saw Things needed to see And so I know And if anybody has been through what I've Been through Or is Ring through it we are not alone and hope just means 
Hold
On
Pain

9 Comments
FattyP
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Hi Newbie 🙃 I'm pretty new here as well (approx. 3 weeks). Welcome to a great place. Everybody's really cool here.

Sorry to read about everything you've been through. Glad you had the strength to pull through it. Take care of yourself JJ
JJiSme
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
thanks for taking the time out to read my post
GrumpyGumpy
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
welcome... glad to have you here with us...
BadBoy74
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Welcome
BillBang
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
You will be just fine
Stay safe stay healthy. Welcome
RebelliousCK
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Welcome newbie
Sorry to read what you're going through, keep positive and continue to pray and God will guide you through..Psalms 36 - 39 or Psalms 91 are good passages to read
JJiSme
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
thanks for all the words of encouragement and positive comments. I think I can get.into this Samsung thing
Staxs
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
hello
0 Likes
na12sc34ar
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Hi how are you
0 Likes