cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

If you have an S22 Ultra, definitely get a Spigen case.

(Topic created on: 06-20-2022 08:05 PM)
itsnicoo
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Had two Nillkin cases before getting an additional of two more Spigen cases, based on this experience, Spigen has more protection for the phone's fragile curved screen and has deeper depth protection for the camera lenses, camera housing, and rear glass as well. 
17 Comments
itsnicoo
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Nice! At almost 4Gs, a bit too much on what I'm willing to spend on a case though.

Curious question, how effective is the heat management?
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Hindi ba nag yeyellow yan sir?
0 Likes
itsnicoo
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Not sure but it might. Also had a clear Spigen case for my former phone and it only lasted a year before the yellowing started.
0 Likes
kleoysabel
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Hi! There is a case called slimcase.co, they don't turn yellow but isn't as protective as Spigen. It's one I'm using now on my s20 ultra ♡
0 Likes
klxcam
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
So sleek!
KennyGG
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Nice! Been also eyeing to try spigen. Just curious how spigen case fare against the the silicon case of samsung
0 Likes
itsnicoo
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Hi! They have around the same level of protection on the top and bottom portions but Spigen's provide more protection on the sides which are the most sensitive parts due to its curved screen. Plus, they are more affordable than Samsung's.

Avoid Nillkin's, though they have alot of options but they lack protection on the curved screen and their hole for the S-Pen is very small.
KennyGG
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks, man!
0 Likes